Danny Halsall DHPH has been a plumbing and heating engineer for over 10yrs. Time served, he is now working for himself in the north west of England. This project was particuarly challenging as it involved a complete refit of the old bathroom. Moving of pipes and the soil stack, building a new shower area, ceiling redesign and complete relocation of the whole bathroom suite. The tiling was of an extremely high quality natural slate, fitted in an interlocking matrix effect.
- Completely gut the previous bathroom.
- Transform the bathroom into a totally modern and contemporary space.
- Professionally refit the whole space using high quality slate interlocking tiling.
- Relocate the bathroom suite. Relocation of pipework and soil stack.
- Build a walk in shower in a 'wet room' style integrated into feel of the bathroom.
- Finish to a high standard.