United Kingdom Federation of Builders, UKFB, is excited and proud to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website, www.ukfb.org
The primary focus of our site redevelopment was focused on aesthetics. Like our magnificent UKFB members our website is our shop front, we wanted it to look good and for it to reflect you. We aimed at simplifying our content, making it easier to read and increasing the visibility of our mission statement and services. The new ideas also allowed for a streamlined menu, clear navigation across all devices and a responsive layout easily accessible from any modern device.
Explore our new site to learn about who we are, what we can offer UK builders and trades and the full range of our services. We must say a special thank you to all the guys at Pye Digital. Their vision and participation during the whole redesign process was truly amazing.
In addition to the improved design and layout, more focus on new services have been implemented:
- Services – Services page offer a quick resource for builders and specialist contractors who require quick access to the variety of services we offer.
- Construction Licensing – Construction Licensing page – A full guide on our comprehensive construction licensing service for UK building trades, master builders and specialist contractors.
- Licensing Benefits – Licensing Benefits page – An overview of how we have tirelessly worked to develop systems that significantly benefit UK contractors. More and more benefits will be coming onstream in the coming months.
- Accreditation Process – Accreditation Process page – A complete guide on the application of knowledge, skills, responsibility, tools and techniques that is central to our accreditation process.
- Dispute Resolution – Dispute Resolution Page – How all UKFB members will have access to a dispute resolution helpline from expert advisors.
- Contractor Website – Contractor Website page – A complete guide on what all UKFB members will gain from having a specialist contractor website hosted with us.
- Health & Safety Advice – Health & Safety page – Central to any construction project all members of UKFB can utilize expert knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM Regulations compliance.